- DISCLAIMER : All content, material, information, suggestions, advice, names, text, graphics, pictures, logos, icons, images and links (collectively referred hereinafter as ‘content’) displayed or carried on this website if provided to the users on ‘AS IS” basis, unless stated otherwise. Therefore, Tatsat Foundation and its associated companies are indemnified from any liability arising for the use of any such content displayed on the website, app or mobile content delivery service. The users understand except for the content or any other service/s exclusively developed and distributed by Tatsat Foundation¸ the company is not liable for any damage caused to any devices, files, viruses, malware, bugs or codes that might manifest the user’s system, device or network. Tatsat Foundation does not bear any responsibility for the accuracy of any content or any other service/s that has not been exclusively developed and distributed by us. Tatsat Foundation does not make any representation with regard to the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the website or the server that makes it available. Users shall be responsible for implementing sufficient procedures to satisfy the visitor’s requirements for safety and accuracy of data-input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the website for reconstructing any lost data.
- OBLIGATIONS UNDER THE LAWS OF THE LAND : The users are expected to abide by the civil/criminal/copy right/Information Technology laws and guidelines of the land. The responsibility of any violation any of these laws in part or in full is the sole responsibility of the users. Users are strongly advised not to post/provide any content that’s deemed illegal under the laws of the land. The risks associated with accessing this website from foreign land is solely the responsibility of the users and will be governed by the concerned and relevant laws applicable in the country from which the website has been accessed. The company is not responsible for any act of omission on part of the users in such cases.
- COPYRIGHT PROTECTION : The all content expressly developed and distributed by Tatsat Foundation is protected by the Copyright Act of India, 1957. No part of such content can be re/distributed or reproduced in any form without the express and written permission of Tatsat Foundation. Any part of the content/article or any other information used by others strictly for editorial purposes must be duly credited to Tatsat Foundation. Failure to do so might invite legal sanction under the laws of the land. Any material or content submitted to the company or this website by the users will be deemed as Copyright Free. All proprietary content will carry copyright warning at the bottom of the page, unless expressly mentioned otherwise.
- LEGAL NOTICE : The content on the website is a service provided by Tatsat Foundation and maybe used only for informational purposes only. Any decision made by the users pertaining to financial, investment, taxation or legal issues on the basis of the content hosted on this website is the sole responsibility of the users. The company is not responsible for any such decision taken by the users that might result in losses in any form or any other third-party consequences. Users are solely responsible for the security and safety of their personal data and devices.
- JURISDICTION : Any disputes and arbitration will be resolved according to the laws of India before a competent authority. For settling any such issues the jurisdiction of the Court of Laws of Delhi will prevail. If you do not agree to our Terms and Conditions, you are advised to discontinue the usage of this website, apps and mobile content delivery services.