Vacancy : Trainee Reporter
, pioneers in Social-Sector Education in India, is all set to launch a print magazine and a digital platform that will focus on the social sector. We believe, since this is among the fastest growing sectors in India, accounting for almost 8.8 percent spend of GDP, needs a strong media platform that will shine the spotlight on crucial and critical issues that impact this sector.
For our brand-new offering, we have an opening for a Trainee Reporter
, who will be an important part of the editorial team. The candidate will be responsible to covering the assigned beats, which might include, but not limited to, CSR activities of the corporate sector, social welfare schemes of the Central and State Governments, Ministries and Departments, NGOs, Trusts and Foundations, among others.
The Trainee Reporter
must have a good command of the English language and must be highly enthusiastic about news and current affairs. The candidate will be responsible for writing news reports and articles for the print magazine (monthly)
and the website (daily)
. The Trainee Reporter
will be working with our Consulting Managing Editor on a day-to-day basis.
The candidate must also possess working knowledge of Content Management System and SEO and should be computer savvy. Knowledge of Adobe InDesign will be an added benefit.
- Cover the assigned beats and build a network of sources across the sector
- Write news copies for the magazine (monthly) and the website (daily)
- Write full length articles for both platforms
- Edit and proofread copies
- Develop story ideas
- Coordinate with the social media team/in charge to produce current content for various SM channels
- Coordinate with the design team during the production phase of the magazine and web developer for the online platform
Type of Job : Full time
Years of Experience : 4-5 Years (Desirable)
Location : Connaught Place, New Delhi
Working Days: Monday to Saturday
Reporting : Director
- At minimum,graduatein any stream or diploma/degree holder from a reputed of school of journalism and mass communication
- Excellent command of English language is most important
- Should have his own transport to move around (fuel reimbursement will be provided)
- Should be interested in building a career in journalism
- Should be comfortable in shooting mobile videos for the production of social media content and video reports
As per candidate (Negotiable)
Company : Tatsat Foundation
Contact Details: email@example.com | 8586987772