In our experience of over 15 years, we saw a gaping void in the corporate responsibility space. For any society to prosper, it is the responsibility of every privileged human being to contribute towards social upliftment. It is with this mission, we embark on our journey now. The government through its latest Companies Act has given substantive push towards community welfare by mandating corporates to engage in social action. On one hand, we see a rapid growth growth of this space, however, on the other, we observe the lack of specialized training, recognition and respect of those working in this domain.
Tat’ (everything belongs to the almighty) combines with ‘Sat’ (all actions are performed with truthfulness), to evolve as ‘Om Tat Sat’ or the ‘Absolute Truth’. It is only by transcending to the higher Self through awakening or cultivating higher consciousness can we selflessly work towards the upliftment of our society.
We, at Tatsat Foundation, believe that each initiative we conceive and implement embodies this spirit. We deliver with utmost transparency, and candor.
- We are the first organization providing CSR-specific education and certifications with our partners to aspirants and specialists alike. This will help create a brigade of qualified people who understand the space to drive meaningful programmes to create a bigger, better and brighter tomorrow.
- As enablers, our exchange platform provides access to insightful case studies, reports and research to our members– business and government entities to make thorough decisions. With this knowledge, they can channelize funds in the geographies and sectors that need most assistance. This will also help in reaching out to the unserved or underserved communities by avoiding duplication of efforts.
- Support government’s efforts by drafting needed pragmatic policies, laying new norms, and driving government schemes.
- Assist skill development measures by engaging various players and creating job opportunities
Founder and Director
Sumi instituted the Tatsat Foundation with the intention to ‘professionalise the sector’ advocating for dignity and respect of those working in the social service space.
She has 20+ years of experience across the UK, Philippines, Costa Rica, India, US and Australia in various industries—from IT / ITES, Global Retail, Luxury to Consumer Products, Healthcare, and Financial Services. She is a seasoned professional known for her expertise in corporate social responsibility, corporate communications, corporate affairs, brand and reputation management.
Sumi is a Management Graduate of Symbiosis University, Pune. She completed her LLB from the University of Lucknow, M. Sc in International Banking & Financial Services from the University of Reading, UK and is an alum of Harvard executive leadership program.
Anju is a globetrotter with deep insights into diverse cultures due to her career in the Aviation sector. She has expertise in PR, client management, customer relations, and hospitality.
Her passion for organic farming led her to Uttarakhand where she is working with the farmers and supporting the sector.
Anju completed her MBA (HR) from Amity Business School and her Bachelor of Arts from Delhi University. She is a certified Indo-German cultural expert, firefighter and first aid (CPR) provider.
- Programmes & CertificationsDeliver CSR degree programmes and certifications in the current education system. This required effort will help professionalize the social service space and give impetus to the growing need of implementing meaningful projects that has tangible and long-term impact.
- Really fast solutionsSupport entities in conceiving, developing and implementing projects at the grassroots with defined goals and measurement indicators for determining actual impact on-ground. This includes helping them select right local NGOs, understanding the need of beneficiaries and using inclusive methods to ensure its sustainability.
- EvaluationConduct social audits, monitoring, and evaluations of projects funded by entities.
- Nutritional Addiction Mitigation Eating and Drinking (NAMED) Program Releases Menu for Children Afflicted with PANDAS/PANS
- Mobile Engagement Program Designed to Improve Maternal and Early Child Health and Literacy Outcomes Launches in Florida, Mississippi and New York
- Pooper hero: S’pore’s ‘Mr Toilet’ wants to make sanitation sexy in film
- WHO Calls For Renewed Commitment Against Malaria
- Russian wind power blows hot and cold
- NAPC conducts Local Community Consultations in 10 selected provinces and cities
- Indiagift Announces a Summer Collection of Mother’s Day Gifts in Metro Cities in India
- Women and Girls “Preyed on as the Spoils of War”
- Buhari Commends Ambode, Inaugurates Legacy Projects
- Enteral Feeding Formulas Market Notable Developments | Victus Mead Johnson & Company, LLC, Danone S.A, Hormel Food Corporation, Nestle S.A, B. Braun Melsungen AG, and Meiji Holdings Co
- #KIDLAT2019: What The Shortlist Reveals! Take a Look at Top Entries & Agencies That Made The Cut
- Shapoorji Pallonji promotes inclusion of a diverse workforce through ‘Breaking Barriers’
- Kinanis Law Firm Organises Photography Competition 2019
- Ghana Opens The World’s Largest Medical Drone Delivery Service
- These are passwords you should not use … never!
- What Makes New Zealand Ideal for Undergraduate Students Sponsored Partner
- China-Pakistan project proves real game changer for local women
- Ambassador of Estonia presents credentials
- World’s largest Medical Drone Delivery Service takes off in Ghana
- What Do You Mean by Cyber Essentials? Which Businesses Need It the Most?
- Wentworth Resources Plc :Final Results for the year ended 31 December 2018
- Utico to Open Muscat Office to Pursue Sustainable Utilities Development in Oman
- Delta3 Int’l, IBM to host maiden Africa InfoSec and IT leaders conference
- Zegona Communications : Final Results
- Arkadin APAC achieves 543% YOY growth in FY2018
- ACACIA MINING : Results for the 3 months ended 31 March 2019
- Reviewing Emerald Expositions Events (EEX) and Radware (RDWR)
- Spark and Huawei show cautious optimism as UK allows Huawei
- Amnesty International slams SA xenophobic attacks
- Saudi Accepted at Michigan School Was Among 37 Beheaded
- Staying cyber-safe in a data-driven retail industry
- GCHQ chief says cyber security should be central to government policy
- Middle East Cloud Market Maturity Fuels Triple Digit Growth for 4C
- Jennifer Garner leads People magazine’s beautiful list
- CONCEPT AND MAKING OF THE MOVIE “Choose Your Future”
- The World Health Organization says if your baby is younger than one year old, they should spend no time in front of your smartphone
- Locals, cops come together to spread awareness on noise pollution
- Jimmy White’s wild nights and drunken ecapades with Alex Higgins
- What’s stopping corporates from switching to clean energy in Vietnam?
- Opinions split on Westminster intervention in abortion laws
- Etihad becomes first major airline to operate plastic-free
- ‘She is back!’ Fan Bingbing reappears after nearly a year in wilderness
- Icade : Outcome of the combined general meeting held on April 24, 2019 and changes in governance
- Five Eyes spies play down split as ‘Huawei leak’ roils UK government
- World Malaria Day 2019: First Ever Malaria Vaccine Developed! Everything About RTS,S or Mosquirix
- Abortion law in NI lack of clarity ‘creating confusion’
- China seeks to allay Belt and Road debt concerns
- Keynotes on Leadership, Emotional Intelligence, and Civility in the Operating Room are Confirmed for the 2019 OR Manager Conference
- UN: No screen time for babies; only 1 hour for kids under 5
- This Election, MX Player Urges You to “Express Yourself”
- Nederland Reefer Faces Pollution Charges in US
- Transit talk and other things to do in Greenwich
- Spark and Huawei show cautious optimism as UK allows Huawei
- Narendra Modi’s interview to Akshay Kumar is as much smart strategy as a snub to the media
- Bangladeshi court sentences 2 people to death
- Why the BJP’s much-feted aspirational districts scheme has failed to gain ground
- Warning as ‘record number’ of emergency food bank parcels handed out in last year
- Imran Khan: A worried and disillusioned Prime minister
- In North Syria, Skin Disease Ravages Young and Old
- Iran talks war | Vaccination hearing brings huge crowds: WATCH the top World news videos for today
- Hero Group’s clean energy arm to invest $200 million in Rajasthan – Business Standard
- Batteries & Energy Storage: Safety, ecology, markets and technology – Solar Novus Today
- NBCIL Invites SPDs For Setting Up Solar Projects Under CPSU-II Scheme – Saurenergy
- Get Ready to Thwart Automated Cyber Attacks
- Consume seasonal fruits to meet nutrition: Health experts
- Oncology Nutrition Market Outlook to 20027Abbott Laboratories, Nestle S.A.Nestle S.A., Danone, Fresenius Kabi, B.Braun Melsungen, Mead Johnson Nutrition Company, Hormel Foods,
- House Training a Military TA-1024A Field Telephone
- These Governments Want To Fight Air Pollution By Controlling The Weather
- VITAFOAM NIG : NAS, Vitafoam hold roundtable on depression, suicide for children, women
- City proclaims Arts Appreciation Week