Tat’ (everything belongs to the almighty) combines with ‘Sat’ (all actions are performed with truthfulness), to evolve as ‘Om Tat Sat’ or the ‘Absolute Truth’.
It is only by transcending to the higher Self through awakening or cultivating higher consciousness can we selflessly work towards the upliftment of our society.
We, at Tatsat Foundation, deliver with utmost transparency, and candor.
Tatsat Foundation is committed to working in the areas of Health, Prevention of Diseases, Hygiene and Wellness, and intends to achieve this by organizing blood donation camps and awareness campaigns on various major illnesses, including Cancer, Tuberculosis, Diabetes, women reproductive health etc.
Awareness camps about Blood Donation/Cancer/other Diseases/Prevention/Detection/ Care/Health will be organised so as to reach the maximum number of people so that the weaker and the marginalised sections can avail of the facilities in time for use.
Blood donation is a service to humanity. By donating blood, we can help someone in need, and it can very well save a precious life. World Health Organization mentions, “Safe blood saves lives and improves health”, so it is imperative that the blood donation camp is organized under doctors supervision and with utmost regard to hygiene. Tatsat is supported by the Indian Red Cross Society for our Blood Donation initiatives.
Blood transfusion is needed for many medical situations including:
- Women with complications of pregnancy, such as ectopic pregnancies and haemorrhage before, during or after childbirth; children with severe anaemia often resulting from malaria or malnutrition;
- People with severe trauma following man-made and natural disasters; and
- Many complex medical and surgical procedures and cancer patients.
- It is also needed for regular transfusions for people with conditions such as thalassaemia and sickle cell disease and is used to make products such as clotting factors for people with haemophilia.
There is a constant need for a regular blood supply because blood can be stored for only a limited time before use. Regular blood donations by a sufficient number of healthy people are needed to ensure that safe blood is available whenever and wherever it is needed.
Blood is the most precious gift that anyone can give to another person, and many times is needed to save a life. The decision to donate your blood can save a life, or even several, if blood is separated into its components—red cells, platelets and plasma—which can be used individually for patients with specific conditions.
Benefits of Blood Donation
Donating blood has benefits for your emotional and physical health. According to a report by the Mental Health Foundation, helping others can:
- Reduces stress.
- Improve your emotional well-being.
- Benefit your physical health.
- Help get rid of negative feelings.
- Provide a sense of belonging and reduce isolation.
Research has found further evidence of the health benefits that come specifically from donating blood.
We request everyone to come forward and donate blood, save lives.