In our experience of over 15 years, we saw a gaping void in the corporate responsibility space. For any society to prosper, it is the responsibility of every privileged human being to contribute towards social upliftment. It is with this mission, we embark on our journey now. The government through its latest Companies Act has given substantive push towards community welfare by mandating corporates to engage in social action. On one hand, we see a rapid growth growth of this space, however, on the other, we observe the lack of specialized training, recognition and respect of those working in this domain.
Tat’ (everything belongs to the almighty) combines with ‘Sat’ (all actions are performed with truthfulness), to evolve as ‘Om Tat Sat’ or the ‘Absolute Truth’. It is only by transcending to the higher Self through awakening or cultivating higher consciousness can we selflessly work towards the upliftment of our society.
We, at Tatsat Foundation, believe that each initiative we conceive and implement embodies this spirit. We deliver with utmost transparency, and candor.
- We are the first organization providing CSR-specific education and certifications with our partners to aspirants and specialists alike. This will help create a brigade of qualified people who understand the space to drive meaningful programmes to create a bigger, better and brighter tomorrow.
- As enablers, our exchange platform provides access to insightful case studies, reports and research to our members– business and government entities to make thorough decisions. With this knowledge, they can channelize funds in the geographies and sectors that need most assistance. This will also help in reaching out to the unserved or underserved communities by avoiding duplication of efforts.
- Support government’s efforts by drafting needed pragmatic policies, laying new norms, and driving government schemes.
- Assist skill development measures by engaging various players and creating job opportunities
Founder and Director
Sumi instituted the Tatsat Foundation with the intention to ‘professionalise the sector’ advocating for dignity and respect of those working in the social service space.
She has 20+ years of experience across the UK, Philippines, Costa Rica, India, US and Australia in various industries—from IT / ITES, Global Retail, Luxury to Consumer Products, Healthcare, and Financial Services. She is a seasoned professional known for her expertise in corporate social responsibility, corporate communications, corporate affairs, brand and reputation management.
Sumi is a Management Graduate of Symbiosis University, Pune. She completed her LLB from the University of Lucknow, M. Sc in International Banking & Financial Services from the University of Reading, UK and is an alum of Harvard executive leadership program.
Anju is a globetrotter with deep insights into diverse cultures due to her career in the Aviation sector. She has expertise in PR, client management, customer relations, and hospitality.
Her passion for organic farming led her to Uttarakhand where she is working with the farmers and supporting the sector.
Anju completed her MBA (HR) from Amity Business School and her Bachelor of Arts from Delhi University. She is a certified Indo-German cultural expert, firefighter and first aid (CPR) provider.
- Programmes & CertificationsDeliver CSR degree programmes and certifications in the current education system. This required effort will help professionalize the social service space and give impetus to the growing need of implementing meaningful projects that has tangible and long-term impact.
- Really fast solutionsSupport entities in conceiving, developing and implementing projects at the grassroots with defined goals and measurement indicators for determining actual impact on-ground. This includes helping them select right local NGOs, understanding the need of beneficiaries and using inclusive methods to ensure its sustainability.
- EvaluationConduct social audits, monitoring, and evaluations of projects funded by entities.
- Singaporean man wanted in Pasir Gudang river pollution case surrenders
- Ambode Has Performed Satisfactorily — Buhari
- Mexican Embassy loses thousands of documents in a devastating hack
- Trump appears to contradict his own secretary of state in a phone call where he indicated the US supported an attack on Tripoli’s UN-backed government
- Orange business chief Helmut Reisinger on how 5G will transform industry
- Opinion: A Roadmap to Better Health in New Jersey
- 10 things coming up in the Chichester and Bognor area
- #Huawei row: UK to let Chinese firm help build 5G network
- Activists say new Canadian group supporting China’s control of Tibet is a front for Beijing
- Nieuwe valkuil voor merken als Barbie, Dove en H&M: femwashing
- Pinwheel gardens a symbol of child abuse prevention
- TESDA Isabela launches Project ‘ABBING’
- Shiites Break Into NASS, Chase Away Policemen
- ‘Time for change’: UK committee finds British government responsible for addressing Northern Ireland abortion laws
- Amar Jyoti At KMV : A Pious Gesture to Uphold Age-Old Cultural Values
- DTCC Outlines Path to Reduce Trade Failures, Up Security and Efficiency
- Artificial Tears Market 2017-2025 : The industry is anticipated to foresee considerable growth
- Osun: Police officer, 39 others, quizzed for dumping refuse on roads
- Swedbank : establishes a dedicated Anti-Financial Crime unit and makes changes in Group Executive Committee
- Mega projects: Ambode has done well ‘Buhari
- Ozone pollution advisory issued Thursday for metro Phoenix
- Cities are louder than ever – and it’s the poor who suffer most
- Celebrate Earth Day with St. Dennis Parish
- Fintech Meets Agtech: French Platform MiiMosa Finances The Future of Food
- UN: No Screen Time for Babies; Only 1 Hour for Kids Under 5
- NEW GUIDELINES TO ENHANCE FOOD INSECURITY AND MALNUTRITION ANALYSIS INCLUDING IN AREAS WITH NO HUMANITARIAN ACCESS
- Videos Five years on, Varanasi still battling Ganga pollution
- ‘Renewable energy for Ireland is a way to increase energy independence’
- Young people encouraged to vote in EU elections
- Low Emission Bus Zone welcomed
- South American Diary #13: Blue ice
- These Billionaires Built Their Businesses Out Of Their Dorms
- Rohini Nilekani,Gates Foundation and Sattva Unveil Flagship Report on the State of ‘Everyday Giving in India’
- Helping hand given to Bright Beginnings Children’s Centre
- Over 200 Congolese kids dead from Ebola
- NOSDRA Seals Deal With NIMASA To End Marine Oil Pollution
- Buhari Commends Ambode, Inaugurates Legacy Projects
- Lawmakers should pull plug on this power play
- Powerful Portfolios Lok Sabha 2019: Candidates From Major Political Parties Who Deserve To Be In Parliament
- Content from this publisher is not available in your country
- Former Homeland secretary took up cyber security despite White House aversion
- This grass cutter runs on solar energy – The Hans India
- 61% Of Firms Breached In The Past Year
- Report: some pollution improves, ozone remains a threat to public health
- Buhari: well improve lives with high impact facilities
- Children born in Mt Kenya region live beyond their fifth birthday : The Standard
- No sedentary screen time for babies, WHO says
- Air pollution poses risks for childhood cancer survivors
- DDCF Awards Inaugural Child Well-Being Leadership Development Grants
- Jung-gu, Shinsegae Chosun Hotel committed to culinary startups, hygiene
- Widespread Testing Begins on Malaria Vaccine That Is Only Partly Effective – The New York Times
- HealthyChildren.org Celebrates Mother’s Day with $300 Gift Card Giveaway
- Tanilba Bay Senior Citizen’s Open Day
- Huawei row: UK to let Chinese organisation assistance build 5G network
- ‘I heard my children screaming’ – At least 60 people dead after floods, mudslides in South Africa
- BSEC yet to approve Norfund proposal to buy 10pc equity shares of MTB
- ‘At least’ 30 schools have solar panels
- Home Lok Sabha Polls 2019 : Arvind Kejriwal to release party manifesto today
- Plant Growth Regulators Market 2019 | Global Forecast 2025 | Top Key Players – BASF, DuPont, Syngenta, Bayer, Nufarm, ADAMA Agricultural Solutions Ltd, Arysta Lifescience
- Mughir al-Khaili launches the unified platform for civil society organizations
- These Governments Want To Fight Air Pollution By Controlling The Weather
- CLWs fight malnourishment among slum kids
- Is IMO’s Focus on Air Pollution Clouding its Judgement?
- Cervical Cancer Treatment Market to 2027 – Global Analysis and Forecasts
- Conflicts of interest – whether real, potential or perceived – must be urgently addressed
- Under mission ‘Plastic-Free-Ferozepur’, 5 polythene bags dealers challaned
- Santee Cooper Adding 75 MW of Solar Energy to Generation Mix
- Norfolk MP George Freeman says Huawei 5G deal may be bad decision
- US WEATHER ENVIRONMENT POLLUTION