In our experience of over 15 years, we saw a gaping void in the corporate responsibility space. For any society to prosper, it is the responsibility of every privileged human being to contribute towards social upliftment. It is with this mission, we embark on our journey now. The government through its latest Companies Act has given substantive push towards community welfare by mandating corporates to engage in social action. On one hand, we see a rapid growth growth of this space, however, on the other, we observe the lack of specialized training, recognition and respect of those working in this domain.
Tat’ (everything belongs to the almighty) combines with ‘Sat’ (all actions are performed with truthfulness), to evolve as ‘Om Tat Sat’ or the ‘Absolute Truth’. It is only by transcending to the higher Self through awakening or cultivating higher consciousness can we selflessly work towards the upliftment of our society.
We, at Tatsat Foundation, believe that each initiative we conceive and implement embodies this spirit. We deliver with utmost transparency, and candor.
- We are the first organization providing CSR-specific education and certifications with our partners to aspirants and specialists alike. This will help create a brigade of qualified people who understand the space to drive meaningful programmes to create a bigger, better and brighter tomorrow.
- As enablers, our exchange platform provides access to insightful case studies, reports and research to our members– business and government entities to make thorough decisions. With this knowledge, they can channelize funds in the geographies and sectors that need most assistance. This will also help in reaching out to the unserved or underserved communities by avoiding duplication of efforts.
- Support government’s efforts by drafting needed pragmatic policies, laying new norms, and driving government schemes.
- Assist skill development measures by engaging various players and creating job opportunities
Founder and Director
Sumi instituted the Tatsat Foundation with the intention to ‘professionalise the sector’ advocating for dignity and respect of those working in the social service space.
She has 20+ years of experience across the UK, Philippines, Costa Rica, India, US and Australia in various industries—from IT / ITES, Global Retail, Luxury to Consumer Products, Healthcare, and Financial Services. She is a seasoned professional known for her expertise in corporate social responsibility, corporate communications, corporate affairs, brand and reputation management.
Sumi is a Management Graduate of Symbiosis University, Pune. She completed her LLB from the University of Lucknow, M. Sc in International Banking & Financial Services from the University of Reading, UK and is an alum of Harvard executive leadership program.
Anju is a globetrotter with deep insights into diverse cultures due to her career in the Aviation sector. She has expertise in PR, client management, customer relations, and hospitality.
Her passion for organic farming led her to Uttarakhand where she is working with the farmers and supporting the sector.
Anju completed her MBA (HR) from Amity Business School and her Bachelor of Arts from Delhi University. She is a certified Indo-German cultural expert, firefighter and first aid (CPR) provider.
- Programmes & CertificationsDeliver CSR degree programmes and certifications in the current education system. This required effort will help professionalize the social service space and give impetus to the growing need of implementing meaningful projects that has tangible and long-term impact.
- Really fast solutionsSupport entities in conceiving, developing and implementing projects at the grassroots with defined goals and measurement indicators for determining actual impact on-ground. This includes helping them select right local NGOs, understanding the need of beneficiaries and using inclusive methods to ensure its sustainability.
- EvaluationConduct social audits, monitoring, and evaluations of projects funded by entities.
- ‘Solid’ evidence in data theft case: Diverted money still in accounts of arrested techies
- Air pollution termed greatest environmental threat to health
- Environmentalists fear Trump’s pick will reverse World Bank’s climate change focus
- Air pollution smothers India’s huge Hindu festival
- Empowering women through dairy enterprise need of the hour: Expert
- High-speed winds disperse pollution, air quality may dip again by weekend
- ‘Lafarge Africa is Only Company in Nigeria to Burn Biomass as Alternative Fuel on a Large Scale’